Home Manufacturer Brands
Finding The Best Home Manufacturer Brands
Not all manufactured homes are created equal. Additionally, a better-manufactured home can be the best alternative for you especially if you are looking for square footage with the lowest price. If you’ve not looked in a while, modern, residential-style design and construction of some of the best manufacturer home brands will surprise you.
Purchasing a new mobile home requires a long process and patience to get the best options at the best price. Mobile homes are very affordable and are a great option. Especially, if you have limited resources with a little amount of money, you may like to go for manufactured homes.
Nonetheless, there are dozens of manufactured home brands available today. The makes below are some of the best manufacturer home brands that are known for durability, customization, and outstanding customer service.
Best Manufactured Home Brands
- Cavalier Homes – With three different locations (one in North Carolina and two in Alabama), Cavalier Homes are known to produce high-quality mobile homes. They have an excellent customer service, and they will design your dream home with kitchens that look like they are extracted from Gardens magazine. Check the pictures from their website but ignore the quality of the website itself.
- Fleetwood Homes – The Fleetwood Homes has been in the home manufacturing business since 1950. They are known for their affordable pricing, great materials, and quality customer service. They have different plants across the nation, and each of these plants caters for the building requirements in that geographical area. Fleetwood Homes provides a home that fit anyone’s lifestyle.
- Palm Harbor Homes – This is one of the best mobile home manufacturer brands across the country. As they sell, they also insure their own homes. You may decide to move your home to a lot or your property. If you must know, Palm Harbor Homes has its mobile home community. Also, they offer green home construction for energy efficiency and with an environmentally-friendly building process.
- Clayton Homes – Located in Knoxville, TN, Clayton Homes has other outlets across the United States. Clayton Homes has a lot of designs for their customers to choose from with an affordable amount starting from $22,000. If you are a new customer, you will choose based on your location, and your home will be delivered. They produce singlewides, doublewides and larger manufactured homes based on your choice.
- Marlete – Marlete Homes has been in existence since 1956, and they have been producing quality homes at an affordable cost since then. They are widely known, and they have numerous mobile home design awards. Marlete Homes is also certified for green building standards. They have their factory in a climate controlled facility, and they are ISO 14001 certified.
Now go look! This list is a good beginning point, although, it’s always best to be your own judge. You may come up with an entirely different list of your best manufacturer home brands. Additionally, don’t forget to consider DURASKIRT™, manufactured home skirting, for the best home skirting solution.