Why DURASKIRT™ DIY Trailer Skirting Kits (Packages)?
DURASKIRT™ concrete trailer skirting kits including all accessories for DIY installing. Our kits fit manufactured homes, pier & beam homes, sheds, wainscoting, insulation covering, raised houses, cabins, park models, modular homes and more! Moreover, our videos, drawings, photos & manual answer most all of your questions. DURASKIRT™ has a wide variety of sizes, from the popular Mobile Home Skirting Kits 16×80 to doublewide and triplewide sizes. See a list of all sizes and prices here.
Best of all, our trailer skirting products defend your home from adverse weather and rodents. More so, our skirting is practical by providing a valuable clean foundation look. Additionally, our trailer skirting is available in two different heights. Build your trailer underpinning package to fit your home from the list below
- Complete DIY Trailer Skirting Kits (aka: underpinning packages)
- Real Concrete Skirting Panels
- Panels Weigh Approximately 68 lbs. vs Two Cement Blocks Weigh 76 lbs.
- Easy to Follow Instructions with Excellent Manufacturer Support Help.
- Skirting Kits Come in Two Different Heights, 30″ and 37″ or Mix & Match Sizes.
- Product Is Engineered As A Component Of A HUD Permanent Foundation (See Engineering).
– Ask Us How You Can Become A Dealer –
Purchase DURASKIRT™ Trailer Skirting Panels for A Variety Of Applications:
- Cabin Skirting
- Cement Board for Ground Contact
- Cement board well kits
- Deck Skirting Panels
- DIY Trailer Skirting Kits
- Exterior Cement Board
- Insulation Covering for Commercial Buildings At Ground Level
- Make Mobile Home Look Like A House
- Mobile Home Skirting or Underpinning Options
- Modern Deck Skirting
- Manufactured Home Skirting
- Park Model / Tiny House Skirting
- Pole Garage or Pole Building Wainscoting
- Porch Skirting Options
- Skirting for Post & Pier Homes
- Underpinning for Mobile Homes
- Utility Shed Skirting
- Trailer Skirting Kits
- RV Skirting
Important! Back-Filling DURASKIRT™
Concrete trailer skirting panels are made to support back-fill. Likewise, we highly recommend watching the back-fill instructional video located on the installation video page. Because, learning the proper back-filling techniques are essential to your success. It makes good sense.
DURASKIRT™ DIY Manufactured Home Skirting Kits (packages) Explained
All DIY trailer underpinning packages are priced by the lineal foot. Furthermore, prices include all accessories and panels you need for installing DURASKIRT™ on your manufactured home. Absolutely, this is really a DIY dream come true.
Get Your DIY Trailer Skirting Kits At A Discount THANK YOU!
We proudly offer a 5% discounts on DURASKIRT™ Kits (packages) to:
- Active and Veteran military
- Seniors age 55+
- First Responders
*To use our discount, you should present acceptable proof of military service or age prior to purchase.
Common Size Trailer Skirting Kits Pro-30 Shipped To Your Home
- Trailer Skirting Kit Pro-30 – 14′ x 70′ – $4,536.00 + $300 Shipping
- Trailer Skirting Kit Pro-30 – 16′ x 70′ – $4,644.00 + $300 Shipping
- Trailer Skirting Kit Pro-30 – 16′ x 76′ – $4,968.00 + $300 Shipping
- Trailer Skirting Kit Pro-30 – 16′ x 80′ – $5,184.00 + $300 Shipping
- Trailer Skirting Kit Pro-30 – 28′ x 60′ – $4,752.00 + $300 Shipping
Great product. Great to work with. Wonderful experience and it looks and has held up well.
When it was time to re-skirt our manufactured home, I wanted something more permanent than treated plywood. Richard & David Imus had just the thing with concrete Duraskirt panels. They helped me figure out what I needed, and sent me information on how to install them since I wanted to do it myself Also provided were drawings and specs that the county needed prior to getting a permit. They even delivered the panels and caulking to me in the Portland OR. area. They were always quick to answer an email or a phone call when I had a question.
We really liked the finished look once we got the skirting up. The instructions were easy to follow and the panels are strong and uniform. It came with all the parts needed. We received the access well frame but wanted the access panel hardware. It wasn’t a problem though, we called Creative Concrete and they sent us the needed part. We were very happy with the outcome
Wanted to mention we are very pleased with our purchase of Duraskirt. We have neighbors who are very impressed with your product as well and believe in the near future they will be in touch to order for their home as well. Do you have a small metal plate that says Duraskirt that I could fasten on foundation to clearly state wonderful product? If so would be interested.
Thanks again for doing business,
We offer two different cut-able concrete panel heights. Choose either 30″ or 37″ high or mix sizes.
(30″h x 37″w x 3/4″ thickness)
PRO-30G $27.00 lineal foot
DURASKIRT™ KIT (Packages) PRICES
- Traditional Smooth DURASKIRT™ Kits are available in two sizes to meet your specific needs.
- PRO-30G the most common. 30″ x 37″ x 3/4″ w/ Geo-Tech Fabric. 68 lbs.
- PRO-37G intended for homes set an extra block higher. 37″ x 30″ x 3/4″ w/ Geo-Tech Fabric. 68 lbs.
Sometimes you may need both of these options to complete your project.
*All kits are priced by lineal foot as follows:
(37″h x 30″w x 3/4″thickness)
PRO-37G $34.00 lineal foot
If you’re interested in using DURASKIRT™ please call 360-419-9909 or use the contact form.
Please tell us how you heard about us.