Q. How do you fix a hole in concrete mobile home skirting?
A. With DURASKIRT™ it’s easy to fix holes. Just use the following steps to repair a hole in our concrete skirting.
- Clean and wet the area you would like to repair.
- Paint on some acrylic concrete bonding agent.
- Mix white and gray cement with ready-mix sand or order a repair kit by calling us at 360-419-9909 (save some cement for the final touch).
- Add the appropriate amount of water and binding agent to mixture and stir.
- You should be able place it in your gloved hand and squeeze letting go slightly and see that the mixture stays together.
- Mixture should look damp but not runny.
- Place a backer on the back side of the hole and press the mixture into the hole.
- Use a small piece of wood to slide back and forth to tool the mixture flush.
- Finally, gently rub a small amount of the leftover cement over the patched area to blend the color.